Dear Suzuki Family,
We here at Suzuki are fully committed to providing good service to you, our valued customers. We understand that during these unprecedented times, there is a significant amount of anxiety and uncertainty.
We are thrilled to announce that Suzuki Dealerships across South Africa will phase back in operation, based on lockdown regulations, with strict health and safety regulations in place.
We have witnessed the uncertainty and difficulties that this crisis brings to small independent businesses and its staff. SUZUKI is implementing Suzuki Hygiene Commitments so we can offer you products and services that you can trust.
We would like to share with the boating community, how we are striving to protect our dealership and our wonderful staff and customers through the coming months.
We are TRANSFORMING our dealership to offer REMOTE SERVICES for the safety of our customers while we continue to offer the same excellent customer service:
- Product enquiries: please contact our dealers via phone, whatsapp or email, which is listed on the Suzuki website. We have some great deals for you.
- Product sanitation: Showroom boats for test rides or delivery are regularly cleaned and will be disinfected after each use. Moreover, customers come in limited contact with staff as masks and social distancing is adhered to.
- Collection & Delivery: some of our dealers may offer you collection and/or delivery service or harbor service so the customer does not have to come into the dealership.
- Repairs: major repairs will have to be done in the dealer’s workshop and each boat is disinfected before entering the workshop and will be cleaned before return to the client.
- Finance applications: information can be submitted online and you do not need to come to the dealership with original documents. The banks are currently offering good interest rates and are willing to finance.
- Payments: to limit common use of stationary, we request all clients to do EFT payments and invoices will be emailed to you.
Our Suzuki dealerships are a low traffic environment and the above actions shows that we are limiting the number of people in the dealership even more. Our Suzuki dealers endeavor to offer remote services where possible and encourage you to make an appointment before visiting the dealerships, if necessary.
The space in our dealership also allows for social distancing so if you do need to come to our dealership we have created a safe environment as we are enforcing the following health and safety measures within our store at all times:
- Our staff has been briefed on the health and safety practices of COVID-19 to be adhered to both at the dealership and at home.
- Staff is carpooling with the same group of people every day to limit exposure where possible.
- Staff is working in shifts to limit exposure amongst staff members.
- Social distancing of 1.5m has been instructed between staff members and whilst assisting customers.
- All staff have daily temperature checks done and are refused entry if not within required temperatures.
- Our staff have been issued masks which are to be worn at all times.
- All staff wash their hands well, clean all surfaces regularly, use hand sanitizer. Hand washing guidelines and reminders have been placed in all our communal bathrooms.
- All dealers have secured quality hand sanitizer and surface sanitizer that have been distributed throughout our stores for our staff and customers to make use of.
- We keep a record of the hourly cleaning of communal spaces.
Further steps have been taken upon welcoming customers back into our dealerships:
- We have enforced a no mask, no entry policy.
- Customers are screened for temperature as they enter the store.
- Signage has been placed at entrances, discouraging customers with any symptoms of Covid-19 to kindly not enter the store.
- Customers are requested to fill in the visitor register.
Suzuki truly cares about your safety and would like to encourage you to use our alternative remote services as we keep our dealerships in business and continue to provide employment for our staff.