Suzuki Mobility Finance, a product of WesBank, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, (Suzuki Mobility Finance) can assist you with all your mobility finance decisions, whether using online calculators, applying for finance, or managing your account or budgeting for a new BOAT. Read more to see what Suzuki Mobility Finance can do for you.
Buying a boat, whether it’s your first or your fourth, is always an exciting and memorable moment. It’s an important decision too, as a boat is one of your biggest assets. Budgeting to buy and maintain the boat you want is essential. Suzuki Mobility Finance, allows you to get the boat of your dreams from selected Suzuki dealership.
It’s so easy
South Africans tend to buy previously – loved boats privately online or from a family member or friend or buy new or used cars from a dealership. With Suzuki Mobility Finance, a friendly Suzuki dealer will find the best finance options for you and your budget, so you can drive into the sunset with your dream boat.
How does it work?
Suzuki Mobility Finance is available at selected Suzuki dealerships so simply speak to one of our expert dealers and they will do all the work to get you the best finance option. Just a reminder, the finance is subject to credit approval and terms and conditions apply. Take note below some of the information and documents that may be required for a smooth process:
- Personal information, including a valid ID or Passport number
- Spouse’s details (where applicable)
- Employment details
- A summary of your monthly income and expenses
- The Last 3 Months’ Payslips Or Bank Statements
- Contact information of a relative
- Homeownership details (where applicable)
- Insurance details (where applicable)
- Banking details\statements
- Other credit provider details
- Client Must Have A Valid Skipper License
- Details of the boat you wish to purchase
- The boat must have a valid buoyancy certificate, certificate of fitness
- Dealer quote deeds to reflect the year models of each: boat, motor and trailer
- For finance of boat motor/s only, the bank needs Proof Of Encumbrance. Proof of purchase and payment of the boat onto which the motor/s are to be attached is required. For example: dealer invoice + bank statement showing payment is made as well as the natis document of the trailer – which needs to be in the client’s name.
Our repayment calculator lets you have a look at what you could be paying for your dream boat, please visit Wesbank website
Managing your Suzuki Mobility Finance account is easier than you think. You can simply register online for self-service to access and manage your account whenever it suits you. Here you’ll be able to find your records and settlement figures and get a border letter instantly if you’re planning a road trip across the border.
Why we love WesBank
With more than four decades of experience in the industry, WesBank is one of South Africa’s leading Vehicle and Asset Finance providers.
They’re experts in ensuring each client gets the best finance option for the vehicle they want. Buying a new boat may give you some uncertainty especially when it comes to looking at finance options. Not only can you receive help from your dealer at any point of your buying journey, we at Suzuki want to ease you into this process to get you on the water with Suzuki!